Amazing graphics without being a designer
Canva’s templates are a shortcut to good design – they’re fully customizable, so you can change colours, images, and more to suit your taste. Canva has tens of thousands of templates for every design need.
When creating a social post, link, or email, you can insert Canva graphics from within automaFIT’s dashboard. To create content with Canva follow the following procedure.
In the panel, click Select image.
You can or select an image uploaded with amedia or you could to use Canva to create amazing new graphics.
In the panel, click Design on Canva.
- The image’s format is ready for the specific element.
- If this is your first time using Canva in automaFIT, you’ll be prompted to log in to your Canva account or set up a new account.
- Design your image in the Canva editor. In Canva there are more than 8000 ready templates that you can use for free. You have just to use your creativity!
- If you already have pictures in your social networks or computer you could to connect to your social networks and upload the files you want to use.
- To save your design to your automaFIT’s file manager amedia, click Save in the down right.
- To save the file and correctly add the file you used in Canva you simply have to click on the “save” button. You will automatically have your logo, cover or image created and it will be inserted in abio or in all automaFIT products
To learn more about the basics of using Canva, check out our post in our blog.