So what does GDPR mean for you?
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) is a new comprehensive data protection law that came into effect on May 25, 2018. It replaced existing EU Data Protection law to strengthen the protection of “personal data” and the rights of the individual. It’s a single set of rules which govern the processing and monitoring of EU data:
- Privacy. Your personal data is more protected than ever
- Transparency. You have the right to see what companies know about you
- Control. You have control over how your data is used.
On this page, we explain our approach in GDPR compliance and how we help our customers comply with the GDPR.
Is automaFIT GDPR ready?
Yes, automaFIT is GDPR ready! We’re also committed to helping our customers prepare for the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), automaFIT does not access, collect, store, or otherwise process personal data.
For more information about GDPR compliance
How help you comply with the GDPR
- Leads adapted to regulation, including:
- Unable to identify the person from the id
- The data is encrypted it is impossible except for the owner to access the data
- Right to be forgotten
- Forms adapted to regulation, including:
- Legal information
- Legal acceptance checkbox
- The data is not stored
- Each user (lead or client) has access to know the personal data they have provided and to exercise their legal rights through their profile.
I’m a automaFIT customer, how does automaFIT relate to me in terms of GDPR?
- All data is stored and processed only on servers within the European Union (Spain)
- The data is collected structured in different databases
- Especially sensitive data is not collected
As part of our commitment to privacy across the company, we will implement new security policies and dedicated training procedures to ensure that our customers’ privacy is paramount.
Still have questions?
Talk to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.