The mere visit of our website does not imply that you are providing us with any personal data or are obliged to do so.
However, we must inform you that, in order to function properly and offer you a better service, the automaFIT website uses or activates different cookies.
1.- what is a cookie?
We understand by cookies the set of characters that are stored on the hard drive or in the temporary memory of a user’s computer when accessing the pages of certain websites.
2.- what types of cookies are there?
There are different types of cookies, depending on the service they provide:
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session , Access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the use data made by the users of the service.
Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3.- what level of intrusion do they produce?
Depending on the type of cookies used, different types of data are also obtained, and therefore, the level of intrusion is variable. We can establish three levels of intrusion:
- Level 1 or non-intrusive cookies: these are login cookies on sites where there are registered users, shopping carts, display preferences … they are inherent to the system and their blocking would cause them not to be able to use the requested services. (techniques, customization).
- Level 2 or minimally intrusive: these are cookies for own use linked to third-party services, such as analytics and statistics. An example may be the cookies used by Google Analytics or Yahoo Web Analytics. (of analysis).
- Level 3 or moderately intrusive: provided, managed and used by third parties in order to obtain data for advertising sites (banners) or the use of social content (social media plugin) and which must be expressly authorized by the user. In the case of social cookies, consent is made on the social network sites themselves. (advertising, behavioral advertising).
4.- what cookies does our website collect?
Below, we offer you a list of the cookies generated by our platform and their level of intrusion, so that you can verify that we will only use the cookies necessary to provide the service, and the level of intrusion is the minimum possible. In addition to the cookies generated by our website, there may be third-party cookies, generated by the browser itself, the operating system, traffic monitoring tools, etc.
In any case, these cookies are NON-INTRUSIVE but we cannot specify them all, since it depends on which operating system or browser the user accesses the web if, at any time, we detect the presence of cookies with a HIGH intrusion PROFILE, we will inform you accordingly, expressly requesting that you accept that we use them during your navigation.
NAME ACCORDING TO YOUR MANAGER
(own or third party)
|PURPOSE OF THE COOKIE||INTRUSION LEVEL||
(de sesión o permanente)
|_ga||De terceros||ANALÍTICA De Google Analytics. Se usa para distinguir a los usuarios.||MÍNIMO||2 años|
|_gat||De terceros||ANALÍTICA De Google Analytics. Se usa para limitar el porcentaje de solicitudes.||MÍNIMO||10 min|
|_guid||De terceros||Cookie ANALÍTICA, relacionada con Google Analytics que se usa para distinguir a los usuarios.||MÍNIMO||24 horas|
|_gid||De terceros||Cookie analítica, relacionada con Google Analytics que se usa para distinguir a los usuarios.||MÍNIMO||24 horas|
5.- can I configure the browser to prevent the installation of cookies?
Yes, you have the option to configure your browser to be notified on the screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive, although we do not recommend it as it may lose some of its features, no you can access different parts of the web or take advantage of some of our services, and because, broadly speaking, one of the advantages is the convenience of not having to include your data every time you enter your profile on our website.
The way you should configure it will depend on the characteristics of your browser. You can restrict, block or delete cookies from any web page, through your browser, the instructions for each are as follows:
- Para más información sobre Google Chrome pulse aquí.
- Para más información sobre Firefox pulse aquí.
- Para más información sobre Internet Explorer pulse aquí.
- Para más información sobre Opera pulse aquí.
- Para más información sobre Safari pulse aquí.
In the case of cookies activated by the Google Analytics tool, we provide you with the information on these cookies on the developer’s own website: